For Immediate Support
These are examples of situations where you should seek immediate help:
- Thinking about ending your life or trying to end your life.
- Feeling scared because you’re experiencing sensations that aren’t real and/or beliefs that can’t possibly be true.
- Becoming unable to care for yourself, and it’s putting you at risk of serious harm.
- Experiencing an alcohol or any other drug overdose.
- Taking a dangerous combination of substances (like medications and alcohol).
You can also:
- Call the Klinic Crisis Line at 204-786-8686 or 1-888-322-3019
- Chat online with Kids Help Phone or call them at 1-800-668-6868
- Text Kids Help Phone by texting CONNECT to 686868
For 24/7 help connecting to any other support services, dial 2-1-1 to contact 211 Manitoba.
Contact one of our Huddle locations
There’s no wrong way to connect with Huddle. Give us a call, drop-in, make an appointment or come visit with friends. There’s no pressure to talk to a counsellor or medical staff right away—get comfortable and our staff and services are here when you need us.
Contact the Huddle Backbone Team
Join us as a service provider
Our youth hubs are located on Treaty 1 and Treaty 2 territories. These lands on which we gather are the traditional territories of Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Assiniboine, Dakota, and Dene Peoples, and the birthplace of the Métis Nation.